TLoZ: Prequel of Time TLoZ: Prequel of Time

IM LINK!!!

Hey guys, this is matthew thornton. I play link in the movie The Legend of Zelda: Prequel of time. Me and alex have been working on this for months. weve put hard work into making this flash animation and we hope you all enjoy it. Thanx for wacthing!!!!

Matthew Thornton~LINK!~Playastyle

FFX: Director's Cut FFX: Director's Cut

Nice

Really nice animation alex. and not its not pernounced tee-dus u retard (wardemonz is who im talkin to)

Foamy: Squirrel SOngs Foamy: Squirrel SOngs

OMG

THAT WAS FUNY! lol OMG I SAW A SHIRT WITH SQUARLLY ON IT IN HOT TOPIC AT THE MALL, HOW DID U GET IT THAT WORLD WIDE!!!??? PLEASE REVIEWW BACK ON MY REVIEW

Moose Jam #3 - Stairway Moose Jam #3 - Stairway

pretty kool

Thank you for animating for the song. I absolutley possivtily love Led Zeplin and Stairway to Heaven. i wish you could have used the whole song. i know its like 8 minuets but still. good job though

Scrogginaut responds:

8 mins = too long and us being lazy

South Park-Fat Ass Jokes South Park-Fat Ass Jokes

ok..

it was ok, but i dont think thats the right skin colore for them. i think its a darker color. also you might want to animate there mouths to the way they talk more. overall it was the best south park animated one ive seen yet on newgrounds!

Transparent Transparent

NICE!!!

That was a very nice animation. Great Music, Great Graphics, and a plot u had to figure out your own. it was very kool. i also liked the to be continued shit!!!

end of the earth end of the earth

alright

Your movie was pretty cool. the graphics were nice and at least it had a plot like some other stupid flash movies ive seen! but serisly we all need to stop using the matrix sounds and other shit from the matrix.
good movie :D

Save our souls trailer Save our souls trailer

Very Nice!

This is a great trailer! the graphics were nice and ongoing. It had everything a trailer needed. Sound, Text to tell about the upcoming movie, Images from the new movie, a nice plot, and a song to get people in the mood for the movie.
very sad :(
Great Trailer :)

TobaccoClock responds:

Thank you very much for your kind vote, movie will be out soon and will have variety of music through it

Fight Compilation Fight Compilation

UGH

obvisly people dont know good flashes when they see them! this is a good movie. its hard to draw people in 3d!!!!
Great Movie

Feeling Blue Feeling Blue

Lol

what the fuck is everbody flipping out about the name damon on the fucking grave stone. LOL. if u know someone named damon that is about to die or sumthing this is not about that person u fucking idiots. lol well anyway i thought it was funny and people need to not take things so seriosly. you guys remind me of my bitch.

~IF U HAVE AN ISSUE, GET A FUCKING TISSUE